Responsible & hardworking individual that aims to meet the company’s future growth
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
Must display a strong work ethic
Fluency in English & Arabic, Oral and Written
Valid UAE Driving License has an advantage
• Brand talks to medical professions and consumers during the company’s events and conferences
• Transfer the nutrition knowledge into simple and understandable messages to be communicated with consumers.
• Engage with KOLs to support the company’s recognition in the health field
• Search and establish strong relationships with KOLs and other nutritionist influencers to support the business growth
• Approaching Dietitians, Nutritionists, and Doctors at hospitals and clinics to Promote Yakult Product
• Organizing and implementing health classes at hospitals and schools.
• Providing training to the sales promoters to ensure they have the full adequate knowledge about the products and oversees their performance in specific retailer locations during Sampling & Other activities.
• Preparing presentations and other materials for the events and health classes
• Research the regulations related to the company’s corporate activities
• Establishing a good relationship with the government and health authority through professional communication
• Write and publish health-related articles on the company’s website
• Assist the head of the department during the development of nutritional campaigns
• Supporting & assisting the Head of the department in day to day business activities.
Required Work Experience:
1-5 years of Experience (related experience has an advantage).
Without experience can also apply, provided that they meet the above qualifications.